Sunday, February 15, 2009

Ella is 6!!!




Well, somehow enough time has passed to produce a 6 years old as my youngest. Im not sure when or how that happened, but it did. My Ella Rae is growing up and becoming more of 'herself' everyday. Making friends, and decisions faster than I would like.
We covered the house in pink,red and hearts!!!
We ate our fill of candy, pizza and cake!!!
And we giggled all day long!


Her birthday is so close to Valentine's day that she chose to have a hearts party ON Valentine's Day!
Pretty last minute, some of the greatest ladies showed up to love on my baby girl!




We were filled to the brim with giggling girls, all loving every second of thier playtime!




Even the babies got in on the love.....





Ella loves those Merwin girls! ( so do I)








Aunt Ashley made Ella a super cute cake, along w/ cupcakes! So yummy!!

What a snapshot of these girls!





Happy Birthday my sweet Ella Rae!!!


















































1 comment:

OUR WILD ZOO! said...

Happy Birthday to a SWEET Ella Rae!! I love the photos you got of the girls, you'll have to pass them along when you get a second. We all L.O.V.E your family- and so excited to make more great memories in 2009!!
XOXO